REVIEW: RED-A LIPSTICK 644



HELLO, PRETTY DOLLS
So, today review is gonna be about purple lippy, Red A Lipstick in 644 shade.

This is the 4th Red A lipstick that i have. I bought this lipstick right after my friend show me Lime Crime Velvetines in Utopia. When i go to Hypermart I always swatching Red A lipstick. Because I really want to buy all the shades. Like, all of them.



And then I found this lipstick have a  really cute purple pinkish tone that remind me of Utopia (but apparently not at all), so i bought it without any second thought.


I really like how Red A lipstick goes really smooth on my lips. They have NO annoying scent. I found the scent is kinda like chocolate cream. Soft but not too sweet scent. But, my 612 shades (review here) smells like chemical. Buut it doesn’t bother me since it quickly disappear a minute after apply.
Their texture is creamy. It is really soft.  But staying power is kinda ........ meh. Some of them with vivid color like 612 and 619 leave a nice stain even they fade, so it’s kinda nice. But i find their soft color like 626 and this 644 didn’t leave any stain when they fade. But it’s not a big deal. I enjoy to retouch. They are quite pigmented and it’s really buildable.

Swatch


Swatch on lips


I really like both gradation or full lips. Rather than like Utopia which a vivid orchid pink. This have a very pretty and soft lilac color like cotton candy purple. It’s innocent but not so innocent color (this doesn’t make any sense but i hope you understan what i said lol). It is innocent because it’s soooo soft, but not innocent since it purple. Uhm.. what?
But after all, I love this shade, and this shade is really wearable for everday looks.  

OVERALL THOUGHT

WHAT I LIKE

- creamy texure
- quite pigmented
-builable color
- doesn’t dry out my lips

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE

- Emphasize dry lips

OVERALL SCORE

4/5
please pardon my eyebrow job. i did this in hurry T.T


You can say i’m biased to this brand but whatever. I LOVE THEM.
You could find them easily at Hypermart. They have their own section there. Side by side (one section) with Viva Cosmetics.
Or you could purchased them online on
www.myred-a.com
Online purchase minimum order is Rp.50.000
Free shipping for Rp. 100.000 total purchase!!

SEE YOU NEXT POST (which is right after this)

Comments

  1. sama ka masa aku mau borong semua warnanya lumayan ganti-ganti(?) mumpung murah juga hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah aku jugak. pgn borong semua tar kalo udah nabung. beli di web nya, hahaha biar dapet semua warna hahahahah :D

      Delete
  2. jadi penasaran, abis ungunya itu unyuuu hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyah, ungunya lembut. :D
      thank you for visiting ^^

      Delete
  3. Mau tau dong warna lipstick fav kamu apa kak? Aku pengen juga beli, cuma bingung warna apa yang cocok sama kulit aku...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts