REVIEW : SILKY GIRL DOUBLE INTENSE DUO EYE SHADOW GOLDEN JADE





HELLO PRETTY DOLLS
First of all, I want to introduce you to a website that already known by a lot Indonesian Beauty Bloggers, yukcoba.in



YUKCOBA.IN is a platform for everyone to get free product to review. So, you apply to get the product, if your request got accepted then you’ll receive the products for free and you have to submit you review about the product on the site. Isn’t it fun? Not only for beauty but they also giving freebies for, food, restaurant, and lifestyle. You should check them out. But unfortunately it’s not open internationally.

So far I already got 2 products for free. But first I’ll posted about this Silky Girl Double Intense Duo Eye Shadow in the shade Golden Jade. Because this is the first product I got from them.


 
It’s not you daily wearable eyeshadow, I think. Unless you wear gold and green on your daily basis.


The packaging is black and clear plastic, but it’s doesn’t feels like it’s going to break. It’s quite strong and sturdy. The included double ended sponge applicator that is good for packing colors to you lids.
It contains 3,2g of products, that’s quite  a lot. I don’t think I could hit pan on this.

without flash

with flash
Like I’ve mantion before, it has two colors, green and gold, both are shimmer. The yellow is actually looks more like shimmery pale yellow. And the green is really pretty. it has like dual chromatic effect to it. Green base with golden shimmer. The more you rub the eyeshadow, like after you swatch it on your hand and you rub it, the golden shimmer will appear even more and it’s really pretty. I tried to capture it in pictures but my camera just can’t. The green is obviously my fave.

 
the short swatch are without primer the long one are with primer
The texture is super soft like butter. The pigmentation is good, but the green is way more pigmented than the gold. It’s not chalky, alittle bit powdery but mostly shimmer eyeshadow are. They easy to blend. And if you packed the gold on top of the green it will turn our super beautifullll.

 right is green only. left is gold on top



OVERALL THOUGHTS


WHAT I LIKE

Pigmented

Buttery

Compact packaging


WHAT I DON’T REALLY LIKE

The gold are not so pigmented


Score 4/5

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST

Comments

Popular Posts