REVIEW : YSL Rouge Pur Couture Kiss & Love Edition Lipstick 01 Le Rounge

 Hello pretty dolls
Welcome to my first ever high end lipstick review
Actually I've posted this but it contains error. And I can't fix it.
So I rewriting it.
Ugh the struggle!





This lipstick retail for $ 37.00
In Indonesia it's around Rp. 400.000 - Rp. 500.000
Don't get crazy, I got this as a gift from my dearest friend. 
Kiss & Love Edition is a holiday collection and it's limited edition that launched in the end of last year.
 But girls, if you want them, they're still in stock.

paraben free
They only have 4 shades.
Le Rouge (Red), Le Fuschia (Pink Fuschia), Le Orange (Orange), Le Nu (Nude)\
Unfortunately, Le Nu didn't come to Indonesia.



The lipstick come in a gold box.
Super shiny, I find it kinda hard to take a pic of it.
But it's soo pretty.
 The box is kinda hard to open, and I ripped it in the process.
*cries*


The actual packaging is gold colored also.
I don't what's the material but it feels so heavy and sturdy.
Please, it's $ 37.00, duh.
I was just like, "damn, this indeed feels different"
They have embossed YSL logo and lips print on top of the logo.
SO CUTE.
But there is something even cuter inside

last 24 month after you open it

As you can see on the pic below,
It has lips carving all over the lipstick bullet.
Another reason not to finish this lipstick.
So fancy and cute



But how about the formula?
They claimed to have satin finish, rich and luxurious colors, deeply nourishing antioxidant care.
And yes, they are pigmented.
One swipe, opaque.
The satin finish looks glossy on my lips. I don't know why. 
They didn't dr out my lips, didn't cling to my lines whatsoever.
Transfer everywhere, but they leave stain if you wipe it.
Last for decent time. 4-5 hours without eating.


Le Rounge is a rich red colors with blue undertone.
The kind of colors that makes your teeth and skin looks brighter.
I love the color.
My friend pick it really right.
He sure know my favorite color.


The only thing that bother me is the smell.
It's smells perfume-y 
Quite strong and linger all day.

 Conclusion

WHAT I LIKE
Pigmentation
Fancy and cute appearance
Didn't dry out my lips

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE
The smell

SCORE
4/5

WHAT? WHY WHY? 
I think there are a lot of affordable drugstore product that have similar quality.
Maybe no one can beat high end packaging.
But the actual product quality.
That's another story.


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST
XOXO
 


Comments

Popular Posts