REVIEW: Agapan Painting Rouge No. 5 Orchid Bloom

Hello Pretty Dolls!

Another red liquid lipstick review.
You know I'm addicted to red lipstick, right?
But now it's not local product.






Agapan Cosmetics is Korean company that focusing on cosmetics.
Agapan Painting Rouge ($ 21.79) is a matte liquid lipstick.
It has long lasting and non drying formula.
Also similar to lip tattoo or lip manicure.

I got this product from @0.8L_Indonesia
0.8L is a platform for beauty creator to share review of free products they give.
Check out their Instagram Account for more event guys!


The packaging is really cute right?
The design will remind you of regular lipstick. But actually not.
Agapan Painting Rouge packaging is similar to Etude House Color In Liquid Lips
But obviously they have different formula.


Agapan Painting Rouge claim to have
Basic but Trendy Colors
Moisturizing and creamy formula, long lasting, smooth and lightweight
Waterproof, Smudgeproof, Kissproof
Natural Ingredients and protect your lips with Avocado, Macadamia and Rosehip oil.
Is it true?
For me, yes.
They are super pigmented and long lasting.
I wear this lipstick on daily basis and I just need one dot to create gradation lips.
They apply really smoothly and last all day. (4-6 hours depends on what you eat)
It smell amazing. I don't know what it is but for me it smell like cookies.
Or... you know when you're at the mall and walk pass the bread store?
Yeah, exactly like that.


Orchid Bloom is red with a little bit of orange to it.
I don't know if you can tell but in real life it appear bright red-orange
Maybe, you can see it better on my lip swatch below


Can you see it?
Honestly, when I read the shade "Orchid Bloom" I thought it's gonna be have purple hint.
Obviously, it's not. At all. lol
The only thing that bother me a little is, it dries pretty fast, so when you layer it with more product it tend to be a littleeee patchy and cracking.
I use waaay too much product for this lip swatch.

Anyway, I own 3 red colored liquid lipstick. 
I do comparison to 3 of them
I have, Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream in Red-dicted, read the review HERE
Wet 'n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Red My Mind, review HERE
and of course this Agapan Painting Rouge in Orchid Bloom


 Still in the same order, their longetivity.
I clean them with Wardah EyeXpert Eye Makeup Remover


As you can see, Wet 'n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color is the brightest, the truest red and the most long langsting
Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream is the darkest, pink undertone and the easiest to remove
Agapan Painting Rouge color is like a mixture between Red-dicted and Red My Mind, please note that that it also the only one that have orange undertone. Second place of longetivity
.


WHAT I LIKE
- long lasting
- smells like cookies
- waterproof, smudge proof
- super pigmented

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE
- none

SCORE
4.5/5


SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST
XOXO



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaa, punya sis nya udah datang. Sunscreen ku baru otw dari Korea malah. -__-

    vinasaysbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ini juga dari sebelum lebaran kan. baru nyampe seminggu apa dua minggu lalu ya. biasanya emang sekitar satu bulan kok. kecuali ada gangguan kaya Laf ato masker kemaren itu. :D
      makasih udah mampir ya. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts