REVIEW: Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream 01 RED-DICTED

HELLO PRETTY DOLLS!
Yes, I'm back and I hope I won't be too busy (read: lazy) anymore.
Actually I got a terrible flu but this has to be done.


So today I'm gonna give you a review of local product.
Also, it's matte liquid lipstick!
I got this product when I'm attending Soiree with Wardah few month ago. 
(yes, I'm lazy I know)
You can read the event report here  :)
I got Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream in Red-dicted
This liquid lipstick comes in a silver box.
I'm having a hard tie taking a picture of it because it's shiny
The packaging itself is super similar to Colour Pop Ultra Matte.
I didn't own any Colour Pop Ultra Matte but I've seen it a lot of time.
It's clear plastic with silver cap.
The packaging feel sturdy enough. I mean, it doesn't have cheap feeling to it.




 Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream has a doe foot applicator.
It's soft and comfortable. I don't have any complain about it.
The formula is not too liquidy, it's creamy and thick.
It doesn't patchy at all


Red-dicted is a red color with blue undertone.
It also appear a little bit pink sometimes
Like when the first time you apply it, it comes super vibrant, neon and bright on the lips.
But when it dries to matte, this lipstick become more maroon. Not too maroon.
I don't know how to explain but it looks deeper.


Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream dries to powdery matte.
It's waterproof, smudge proof and kiss proof of course.
Last pretty long time, but if you eat some soup or oily stuff,
the lipstick on inside part of your mouth will disappear.
Which, I don't mind because most of liquid lipstick have the same problem.


This liquid lipstick doesn't have any weird smell actually.
But if you sniff the applicator closely, you can smell a hint of vanilla and chemical.
Not bad at all and it doesn't linger on you mouth.

I want to purchase more but I will wait until they release more color selections.


WHAT I LIKE
-pigmented
-long lasting
-not drying

WHAT I DON'T REALLY LIKE
- lack of color selection

SCORE
4/5

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT POST
XOXO

Comments

  1. ooooh ini toooh yang dibilangin Wradah lip cream warna merah nya yang cakep.. aaaaaah merah nya cekciiii banget ya kakak.. aku gemes deh..
    www.sistersdyne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya warnanya cantik bgt mbak dine. hehehe. makasih udah mampir.
      :D

      Delete
  2. Warnanya cantik banget >.<

    vinasaysbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyap, warnanya cantiiikkk.
      makasih udah mampir ya :D

      Delete
  3. Haloo Redha!
    Aku juga punya yang fuschionately, tapi teksturnya cair banget gituu, meskipun lasting power emg kece dan ga bikin kering. Aku suka deh warna merahnya, ternyata ada hint pink-nya, gak kayak merah cabe hihi

    XOXO, Cilla
    http://mkartikandini.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya? aku gak nyobain yang warna lain sih, cuma swatch aja. berarti tiap warna beda tekstur ya, sayang bgt. :(
      iya merahnya ada hint pink. :D

      thank you for visiting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts