Review: Petitfee Gold & Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch

Hello Pretty Dolls!
It's time for another skincare review.
Yep, I'll be posting like 3 skincare reviews from now.
None of the products are new but they are pretty popular so please wait for it.
And today I'll be reviewing the Petitfee Gold & Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch.
I've been wanting to try some eye patches because I feel that the skin around my eyes is getting drier and dull. So let's see how this one turn out on me.

Petitfee have a lottt of eye patches products.
I must admit that I have a hard time choosing which type of products is the best for me.
So I read a bunch of reviews and this Gold & Snail have the best review compared to the other.
I bought this products at Althea for Rp. 129.200.

The packaging is so nice. It comes with gold colored box and the actual packaging is cream colored.
It's kinda bulky, not so travel friendly.
It contains 60 patches (30 pairs) so you can use it in a month.
My favorite things about Korean skincare is that they always have seal, either it's hard plastic or just foil. I like it because it keeps your products in place and more hygiene. 



Petitfee Gold & Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch also comes with spatula to pick up the patches.
Because the patches is so slippery, you really need to keep this spatula.
I usually lost every single skincare's spatula that I own, but you can keep this one under the lids.


The patches are made from hydrogel and soaked with serum.
If you didn't close the lids properly, it will evaporate and the hydrogel gonna get drier and drier.
I always store this products upside dow and also keep the seal and close the lids properly so the hydrogel won't dries down. 



The hydrogel feels so soft and have a nice grip around my eyes.
But it actually kinda to small for my eyes, I think. 
It will kinda slippery at first so you have to adjust the position, but once it's set it will stay in place.


I leave this patch for around 20 minutes.
It doesn't do much for my dark circles but I feel like the skin around my eyes become softer, supple hydrated and it feels really fresh afterwards. 
I don't know if you can tell the difference but here is the before and after.


So far I love this products. I work in front of computer all day long and this eye patch help my tired eyes a lot. Very recommended but I'm not sure that I'm gonna repurchase because I want to try another products as per usual. 

OVERALL

+ doesn't sting my eyes
+ soft formula
+ my eye area feels softer and fresh after

- nothing so far.

RATE: 5/5

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT REVIEW
XOXO

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts